It's unreal to think that 5 years ago today, Melissa and I had our first child, our son Hayden. He was stillborn and is living in Paradise! Below is a small testimony that I prepared for Advent a while back. It reflects what I have learned and gained through my son Hayden. Enjoy!
The Miracle of Life
Because of God’s love He sent His own Son to us, a miracle to the Virgin Mary.
Joh 1:14 GW The Word became human and lived among us. We saw his glory. It was the glory that the Father shares with his only Son, a glory full of kindness and truth.
Through God’s love for Melissa and I, He has sent us three miracles of life. However our first son Hayden never took a breath on this Earth. Because Hayden never knew the sin of this world, he gets to spend his life in Heaven with Jesus.
Joh 1:13 LITV who were born not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but were born of God.
Melissa and I believe that because of God’s love for us he took our son Hayden home to be with Him. God took him home to Heaven so that Melissa and I would discover the best Miracle of Life! After losing Hayden and Melissa’s mom we were curious as to where they were and if we would ever see them again. We realized that when we asked these questions we wouldn’t have an answer until we came to know and accept our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. On August 13th of 2005 we got our answers to our questions. This is the day that, together, Melissa and I accepted Jesus as our only Lord and Savior. That day we learned how much Jesus loved us, and how much Hayden loved us. Hayden loved us so much that he, like Jesus, sacrificed his life for us, so that two sheep could be led to the Sheppard!
Joh 1:12 LITV But as many as received Him, to them He gave authority to become children of God, to the ones believing into His name.
We will never forget the miracle of life that brought us to Jesus. God’s love for us is so great that we can never forget the best Miracle of Life the world will ever know, Jesus! As you ponder these words, I ask that you not only remember Jesus, but also remember the miracles of life that helped you come to know God and His awe inspiring love for us! God Bless!
Friday, May 28
The Miracle of Life.
Posted by Andy-Friend To Friend at 10:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment