CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 14

The Lord will ALWAYS find His way back!!

So, It's been about a year since my last post here. I begin with the title to this post, The Lord will ALWAYS find His way back!! I guess I should say the Lord will ALWAYS bring us and accept us back to His presence. I had been struggling quite a bit in some areas of my life and though the Lord and I collectively have not conquered all the areas of my struggles, He has at least brought me back to His presence and He will of course always accept me!

I will be taking my next few thoughts from the devotional Daily Hope by Rick Warren. In his devotional he talks about giving God our fears and temptations. So I will let him take it from here.

And don’t let us yield to temptation, but rescue us from the evil one. Matthew 6:13 (NLT)
Let me ask you to think about these questions –
  • In what area of your life do you need more self-control?
  • What is your greatest fear?   The fear of failure?  The fear of bad health?  The fear of a divorce?  The fear of rejection?  The fear of the future?  
 Jesus says these things are the things you ought to be talking to him about. He wants you to talk to him about the areas where you're most tempted. He wants you to talk to him about the things you most fear.

The Bible says Jesus came to earth; He walked around for 33 years; and He experienced every temptation known to man, the same ones we experience.  It is not a sin to be tempted; the sin is when we give in to temptation. The Bible says Jesus experienced the greatest temptations ever; yet, He didn't give in.

And that means when you pray -- "Jesus, I'm struggling in this area.  I'm just not making it here.  I keep stumbling.  I keep failing” -- Jesus understands because he’s been there. He knows what it's like.


The Bible says we can have “confidence, then, and approach God's throne, where there is grace. There we will receive mercy and find grace to help us just when we need it.” (Hebrews 4:16, TEV)

Well I have been able to find His mercy and grace and I pray that you do too!! I am still taking everything to God and making sure His blessings and His blood has covered me in each situation! I hope you can find and understand that this is what we need to do to grow in an awesome relationship with Our Savior Jesus Christ! God Bless!!

0 comments:

Look up a word or passage in the Bible

BibleGateway.com