I just wanted to take some time to remember my Mother In-Law today. She passed away seven years ago today. I only got to know her for a short time, as I met my wife 4 years prior to her passing. However, it may have been short, but boy did she touch me. She was an amazingly unselfish person, who cared for and did anything for anyone. I have yet to meet someone quite like her. My wife is pretty darn close though, and I can only imagine how similar the two are. Though we miss her, we will be with her before we know it. She is praising our Lord and Savior in the most spectacular place, His dwelling place!! Again I can only imagine!! It's hard at times to think our three children are missing out on her love and compassion. Our oldest does talk about her, which is great, but for her to have met he Nana, again I can only imagine! I just pray that not only can we be more like her, which is as close as you can get to being like Christ as you can, but that we could and would raise up our children in that manner. To be compassionate, loving and caring. This what we are to be. Scripture reminds us this in 1st Corinthians 13:13 "Faith, Hope, and Love, and the greatest of these is Love.", by the way that's where we got our oldest daughter's name, Corinthia, how ironic!! So let us all remember to be more like Christ and love more than anything. This way we can bring out the best in the body of Christ and nurture those in need as best we can! God Bless!!
Wednesday, May 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment