Let us come and learn of the True Light and darkness of this world! Below are a few scriptures describing the Light and the darkness of this world that we know. I wanted to explain to you who don't know, and those of you who may have forgot, who is representative of the Light and the darkness.
These scriptures depict to us gratefully what Jesus means by the Light and the darkness, as He is the Light. He also is showing us that if we believe in Him we have light but if we believe in this world we have darkness.
So, we all, as a whole, as God's children, and as the nations, we must put our trust and our faith in God! We must also keep our actions in this world, this lifetime, pleasing to God, so that we won't be left in the darkness of satan's wrath!!
And if the darkness is knocking on your door, in the words of my beautiful wife, "God, will you get the door for me?!"
Luke 11:33-36 GNB
(33) "No one lights a lamp and then hides it or puts it under a bowl; instead, it is put on the lampstand, so that people may see the light as they come in.
(34) Your eyes are like a lamp for the body. When your eyes are sound, your whole body is full of light; but when your eyes are no good, your whole body will be in darkness.
(35) Make certain, then, that the light in you is not darkness.
(36) If your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be bright all over, as when a lamp shines on you with its brightness."
John 12:44-50 GNB
(44) Jesus said in a loud voice, "Whoever believes in me believes not only in me but also in him who sent me.
(45) Whoever sees me sees also him who sent me.
(46) I have come into the world as light, so that everyone who believes in me should not remain in the darkness.
(47) If people hear my message and do not obey it, I will not judge them. I came, not to judge the world, but to save it.
(48) Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken will be their judge on the last day!
(49) This is true, because I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has commanded me what I must say and speak.
(50) And I know that his command brings eternal life. What I say, then, is what the Father has told me to say."
John 8:12 GNB
(12) Jesus spoke to the Pharisees again. "I am the light of the world," he said. "Whoever follows me will have the light of life and will never walk in darkness."
Tuesday, February 17
The Light and the darkness.
Posted by Anonymous at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment